Our Baby Boy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

# 1

I have been really thinking about certain things I would like to accomplish or try to do through-out this deployment. Yes, I already have a lot on my plate with my husband being gone, going to have a baby in February, holidays, etc.. But- I can't help with wanting to stay busy look back and see the things I did. Some of things I post might be silly but to me they mean something and I know they will make me feel good about myself. So, I have decided to post when something comes to mind and or every week something new.

A part of this has something to do with my husband as well. I know how proud of me he ALREADY is but, I know how happy it makes him to know I am staying active and doing things for ME.

So my first one, dont laugh... It's going to be I am going to "try" to grow out my nails. ( I told you, these might be silly ) !!!!!

I have always had a horrible habit with biting my fingernails and my husband despises when he looks at my nails and they aren't pretty and honestly, I do too. I mean, come on; I'm a girl and I should have pretty nails. You would think all those times I spent at the nail parlor, inhaling chemicals and spending crazy amounts of money on fake nails that I would get the hint that nails are a must and every girl should have painted and somewhat long nails but nope, I bit those off too.

So, here is my first goal-

  1. GROW THOSE NAILS OUT!!  I mean, the prenatal's are practically giving me a head start..

Wish me luck xoxo. 


- Also, any advice is appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment